Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

My Favourite Things Tag


Olivia Jayne kindly suggested me to do this tag and I thought it was a great idea so here it is. The main idea is to choose three favourite things for each category.

Products:
1. My mobile
2. Tangle Teezer
3. My laptop

Foods:
1. Spaghetti Carbonara
2. Sushi
3. Homemade pancakes

Places:
1. My room
2. Mannheim
3. The Volga embankment

Things to do when you're bored:
1. Read a book
2. Practice languages
3. Watch TV-shows

Things to do when it's sunny:
1. Meet up with friends in a park
2. Go outside and take pictures
3. Drink something refreshing

Films:
1. The Lord of the Rings
2. Serendipity
3. Knocking on heaven's door

Songs:
1. TDG - Chalk outline
2. Gabrielle Aplin - Mountains
3. Skillet - Comatose

Brands:
1. M.A.C.
2. Yves Rocher
3. H&M

Evenings:
1. Spending quality time with my family/friends
2. Reading blogs
3. Going to the cinema

Events:
1. Christmas
2. New Year
3. Friends' birthday parties

Cartoons:
1. Frozen
2. The Lion King
3. Daria

Buildings:
1. Koelner Dom
2. Isaac's Cathedral in St.Petersburg
3. Salvador Dali Museum in Figueres

Anything in everyday life:
1. Early morning walks
2. Sunrise
3. Talking to my friends

Influences:
1. Positive thoughts
2. Being Erica TV-show
3. Jane's blog

Drinks:
1. Water
2. Orange juice
3. German beer (why not?! hehe)

Experiences:
1. Studying abroad
2. Meeting new people
3. Teaching languages

Things to watch:
1. Friends
2. Being Erica
3. Game of Thrones

Youtubers:
1. Zoella
2. ApeCrime
3. Marie Novosad


No comments:

Post a Comment