Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Unrequited Love? Whatever!



I've been thinking for a while how to start this blog post but I haven't come up with an idea. So this is how it starts. It's raining outside and that creates an atmosphere for an intimate talk. Autumn has always influenced me in a negative way even though it is still my favourite season. The season when I can think of the meaning of life and what's not.
This is my final year at uni and I am supposed to behave like a mature person who knows what she wants from life. But that's not my scenario.
Basically, I'm still in a process of recovering from unrequited love. It hurt but not that much anymore. Not seeing him and talking to him helps a lot  but all these conversations are still in my head. They say time is a great healer. I've been through this once already and I know it's going to be alright in the end. But I am just a bit curious why I deserved that empathy from him. From now on I'd never like to feel like that ever again. I am not that brave to ask him face-to-face whether he likes me or not because I already know the answer and this great feeling of rejection will literally make my self-esteem go low so there'll be a long and tough process of rehab after that. I asked him out and he refused so ... I guess I'm just not his type but whatever. I'm not going to try hard for a person who isn't interested in my life in the first place. This is my advice for anyone who suffers from the same problem. First of all, respect yourself. Secondly, you can try but if it doesn't work out just let it go, dont stick to it because it's going to drag you down. Always remember that what is yours will eventually be yours but what's not will never be no matter how hard you try. And finally, learn to love yourself because when everyone is gone, you are the only person you stay with.
I wish everyone happy weekends.
Love, Christina M.    


###
Я долго думала над тем, как начать этот пост, но так и не придумала. На улице сейчас дождь, что является неплохим поводом для откровенных разговоров. Осень на меня всегда влияла как-то негативно, однако она остается моим любимым временем года, когда я могу долгими вечерами думать о смысле жизни и о его отсутствии. Помимо этого, мою голову часто занимают повседневные тупые проблемы и комплексы ( без них никак) и перебирание идеальных вариантов разговоров.
Это мой последний год в универе и, казалось бы, я уже взрослый человек, который знает, что хочет от жизни, но не тут-то было. Я не ощущаю этого.
Сегодня поймала себя на мысли, что боюсь идти к своей гиперактивной ученице завтра. Потом я подумала: "ЧТО ЗА!? " Я же учитель, и я решаю как пройдет наш процесс обучения, да и в конце концов, я могу легко отказаться от неё и не трепать себе нервы. После этого я успокоилась и продолжила нормально дышать.
На следующей неделе моя практика в школе закончится, и это факт меня сильно огорчает, потому что мне нравится работать в школе вне зависимости от того, какой язык я преподаю. Скоро я вернусь в тусклую обыденность пар и холодный универ. Но это только через неделю, а пока я буду наслаждаться последними теплыми деньками осени и полнейшей прокрастинацией.
Всем хороших выходных. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw I loved this post! I'd really like to read your answers to the Favourites Tag that I've recently done over on my blog? I don't know whether its you thing but I'd love it if you had a look at the questions and answered them? I'll leave a link for you to look at them here- http://pinkcupcake7.blogspot.com/2014/10/my-favourite-things-tag.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Olivia! I'll check this out :)

    ReplyDelete