Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Graduation! WOOP-WOOP!

Two weeks ago I graduated from university. Now I've got only a few photos of the moments of that 5-year studies. It is unbelievable! I am sure I'm going to miss my uni-friends and teachers. I cannot get rid of the thought that I don't have to go anywhere on the 1st of September. I have no rigid plans or rules or duties to perform. Nothing. And that is sad at the same time. It feels like the whole era's ended... and now it's time we hopped on the last train to our happy adulthood.


When the official graduation ceremony was over, we went to a cafe that was close to the embankment. The cafe wasn't that nice to be honest. The interior design was fancy but the food and the music choice weren't. I guess, our groupmates and I would have enjoyed a more intimate atmosphere which other cafes provided. Anyway, after the dinner we went for a walk along the embankment till late in the evening. The fun part was when the storm started... It was raining heavily and we were running in search of a shelter that we finally found in a shop where Ann met her potential boyfriend who later 'stalked' her on social media.   
Then Ann and I took a taxi and went to Ann's place where we, tucked in bed, started to watch a film but fell asleep :) 
Maybe it wasn't the perfect day but it was fun and I truly enjoyed it. 
Here are some few bits of the day. 






 

Love, Christina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment