Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Recollections


Not much to recollect but still. Although I had two practices in translation, this month was pretty relaxing in a way that I didn't have to go to uni every single day.
I started to read T.Dreiser "Sister Carrie" as a part of my thesis work and I'm getting pretty fascinated by each chapter.
My teaching practice has started today. This time I'll be teaching French to 2 grades. I am super anxious and eveything about it because I don't know French that well. The teacher is nice but I can see that weird strict face empression when students do something wrong. I always wonder 'what if I do something wrong?' But I'm trying not to concentrate on what other people think because it's useless. It takes your time, energy and hope. I'll do my best at overcoming my problems on my own. Maybe it's only an autumn depression thing but I'm drowning in my negative emotions which are quite overwhelming.
P.S. facebook makes me sick and it's better not to use it right now since I have lots of things to do.  
This post is literally about nothing haha.
Love Christina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment